Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Few Nail Polish Swatches


My Blog: alovetart.com Tweet me: twitter.com Hey all! These are pictures I took myself on my own hands. I took a few notes on each formula- I will update here once I get my notes from home. I'm still dog sitting! I hope this is helpful.. SUBSCRIBE to see more, thank you!! Don't forget to Comment and Rate! Hey all, since I won't be able to get home for a while- I'll update a few from memory. Grape Juice Cherry Pie- all 6 from this collection apply great Raspberry Festival Strawberry Fields Orange Marmalade Watermelon Rind San Francisco - Awesome Show Me The Way- Awesome (3 compared) Fiji- pretty sheer, and takes a while to dry. L8R G8R- Great Laced Up- a little thick- try thinning it with Seche Restore Soul Mate Broken Hearted Dead Calm- Perfection in 1 coat Concrete Jungle- Great Yellow Brick Road- Chunky and messy and semi-matte Blazed- Very good Eggplant Frost Caribbean Frost All In Parlez-vous OPI? Awesome in 1 coat Hot Pop Yellow- Streaky and thick Lilac Love- a little more violet than what's shown here. The camera has a hard time capturing it. Not super flattering on my skin tone though I love taupey, nude shades Jade- dries matte-ish and chips easily- so bust out that top coat if you want shine! And it's beautiful but doesn't last forever. I purchased 'em all, I'll talk to you guys soon! xox

Promotions Maple Tree Varieties Pampers Wipes Coupons For Sale Skylight Dome Top Quality




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links